(United States Of America)
AccuQuilt continues to revolutionize fabric cutting for quilters with the latest die family to hit the market—Bullseye Nested Dies for the Studio Fabric Cutter. These patent pending dies offer a wide variety of design options that haven’t been available to quilters and fabric crafters until now.
Bullseye die sets are designed to cut circles and hexagons in a variety of sizes. Quilters can then mix, match and layer to maximize versatility. The three sets include: Studio Bullseye Nested Hexagons and two sets of Studio Bullseye Nested Circles. The circles are available in odd or even inch sizes. Each set is ideal for expanding a quilter’s cutting die collection.
AccuQuilt CEO Steve Nabity says, “We are excited to bring something new to the table for quilters. Bullseye Nested Dies allow quilters to make a variety of cuts with one die set—it’s a whole new way to cut fabric!”
The sets can be used to cut hexagonal or standard circles and rings for quilts, or various appliqué projects, to create a variety of effects for quilters and fabric crafters.
The Studio Bullseye Nested Circles Odd-inch sizes include: 1”, 3”, 5”, 7”. Use for appliqué, limited piecing, or to make circles for yo-yo projects (3 ¼” Yo-Yo from 7”; 2 ¼” Yo-Yo from 5”; 1 ¼” Yo-Yo from 3”).
The Studio Bullseye Nested Circles Even-inch sizes include: 2”, 4”, 6”, 8”. Use for appliqué, limited piecing, or to make circles for yo-yo projects (3 7/8” Yo-Yo from 8”; 2 ¾” Yo-Yo from 6”; 1 ¾” Yo-Yo from 4”; ¾ Yo-Yo from 2”).
The Studio Bullseye Nested Hexagons are measured by the finished side. Sizes include: 1"-7" and include seven hexagons in the set. Use for traditional or modern quilts and appliqué for a variety of fabric crafting projects, including a twist on T-shirt quilts.
About AccuQuilt, Better Cuts Make Better Quilts:
Headquartered in Omaha, Neb., AccuQuilt offers quilters, fabric crafters and retailers a premiere line of fabric cutters, dies, quilting patterns and other quilt and fabric cutting solutions that help quilters quickly and accurately cut shapes for quilting and fabric crafts. AccuQuilt also offers quilters a wide variety of rich educational resources to enhance their quilting experiences. Cutting with AccuQuilt cutters is a natural evolution of fabric cutting methods.
(United States Of America)
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design