Coldblack keeps not only bikers but also triathletes “cool”. This year, the textile finish from Schoeller Technologies is found in the collections of even more major brands.
Fabrics with coldblack Technology heat up less in summer and provide reliable protection from UV rays. ODLO has launched the new MISSILE bike shorts with coldblack. Next year, ZOOT will be integrating the technology into all the one-piece and two-piece racesuits of its ULTRA line.
About Schoeller Technologies
Schoeller Technologies offers smart and innovative textile technologies for various needs and requirements. The company is based in Switzerland and is globally active licensing its technologies since 2000. Schoeller Technologies is a subsidiary of Schoeller Textiles and focuses on the development of textile technologies that are made available to production partners in the form of patents and trademarks.
Our innovations make textiles smarter. Water repellence, protection against UV rays, quick dry or bacteriostatic – our products are innovative and universally applicable. Textile technologies from Schoeller grant fabrics the greatest level of performance, high customer value and best quality. They have received numerous international awards and are featured in functional clothing and textiles of international premium brands. In addition, we place major emphasis on sustainable, environmentally conscious and responsible manufacturing.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design