|(United States Of America)|
American & Efird (A&E) one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial sewing thread announced its appointment by Merrow as a preferred sewing thread for Activeseam applications. This occurs as Merrow’s Activeseam.com website makes its global debut.
A sewing machine innovator since 1838, the Merrow Sewing Machine Co. brings seaming to life with its unique branded stitch, ActiveSeam. Incredible seam comfort, distinct appearance and dynamic performance define ActiveSeam, which is sewn as one of three different configurations on Merrow’s flat overlock sewing machine, the MB-4DFO.
Coupled with A&E’s position as a global thread leader and the Merrow Stitch Lab, ActiveSeam presents a new way of developing, producing and marketing the value of sewn products and A&E is proud to be part of the Merrow branded stitch revolution.
Where there is Activeseam, there is A&E thread. A&E’s global brands Anesoft, Perma Core and Anefil Polyester have been proven by Merrow’s Stitch Lab to maximize the performance of Activeseam in many apparel products.
Possessing an industry leading commitment to environmental sustainability and corporate social responsibility, and a global promise to deliver exact color, superior quality and the most innovative products from any of it distribution points in over 41 countries, A&E is the preferred global supplier to many of the world’s leading apparel manufacturers and brands. A&E’s technical expertise and global capabilities ensure that as new Activeseam applications emerge; A&E thread will remain the right choice.
ABOUT AMERICAN & EFIRD:
Headquartered in Mt. Holly, NC, American & Efird has manufacturing centers and distribution points in 41 countries. Founded in 1891, A&E maintains a longstanding commitment to Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability and Social Responsibility in all of its worldwide operations.
American & Efird
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design