Bordeaux Digital Printink, a leading innovator of a wide range of inks and coatings for a variety of demanding inkjet applications, printing technologies and techniques, announced that it will introduce its new environmentally friendly water-based solutions to the South African market at Sign Africa 2013, together with GSW, its South African distributor (Hall 1, GSW stand F24).
At the show, Bordeaux will demonstrate how print shops can increase their value and printing with sustainable print solutions like the unique Latex-based ink series, new Dye Sublimation inks, Eco Solvent, UV & UV LED inks, UV and water based coatings as well as innovative inkjet technologies.
Exclusively at Sign Africa, the first 100 visitors who convert to Bordeaux Eco solvent-based inks for a Mimaki or Roland printers will receive a free Bordeaux ink set. Bordeaux will further enhance this offer by supplying the first 40 converted customers with a complimentary bulk ink delivery system.
The Smart bulk ink delivery system, developed by Inkondemand.com and Bordeaux, enables print shops to replace OEM chips, monitor ink level with practically 100% accuracy and receive alerts when to replace the ink bag in order to maximize print productivity and reduce ink waste. The bulk ink system will be visible on a Mimaki printer using the mild solvent FUZE MS33 ink, conveniently available in 1L durable and sealed bags including chips.
Visitors will also witness live demonstrations of Bordeaux’s unique Latex-based ink, EDEN LX, on a solvent to latex converted Roland printer. This new environmentally friendly ink provides superior outdoor durability and easy conversion from solvent printers to Latex inks.
Bordeaux will also introduce its Latex-based ink, EDEN TX, for printing on a very wide variety of natural, synthetic and blended fabrics and its water based Dye Sublimation ink, EDEN ST, for transfer dye sublimation and EDEN SD for direct to fabric applications. The EDEN series supports printers equipped with Epson DX printheads.
“Via our service oriented distributor, GSW, Bordeaux is a major supplier of comprehensive, cost effective pre and post treatment solutions in North and South Africa” said Matthew Reijnders, Bordeaux’s Director of Sales and Business Development ,“At Sign Africa we will proudly present our UV & UV LED ink primers to improve ink adhesion on challenging surfaces like plastic and glass as well as our Liquid Laminates for Fleet, Sign and Banner which protect graphics from extreme weather conditions like acid rain and extends the print life for long term increased value to the print shop and its customers.”
For pre and post print treatments, Bordeaux will exhibit its full line of water based laminates for the wide format digital printing market and UV based coating line for more diverse applications such as document finishing and pre-press applications. Both laminates and coatings can enrich prints with gloss, matte or anti-slip characteristics and are intended to enhance the prints, increase durability to abrasion and prevent fading.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design