|(United States Of America)|
Babies“R”Us announced the introduction of Sadie & Scout, a brand-new and exclusive collection of fashion-forward bedding and room décor for baby, to the company’s ever-growing assortment of differentiated merchandise offerings.
From perfectly patterned sheets and blankets, to distinctive wall art, the fun, mix and match collection offers new and expectant parents the opportunity to create a variety of inspirational nursery décor options for their little one. The Sadie & Scout assortment features 40 distinct items. The line will also begin arriving in Babies“R”Us stores nationwide this week.
“At Babies“R”Us, we’re constantly seeking opportunities to bring our customers new and exciting products that can’t be found anywhere else, so we are delighted to introduce the all-new Sadie & Scout collection,” said Tom Via, Senior Vice President, Juvenile, Toys“R”Us, U.S. “Designed to help moms and dads create personalized nursery environments, the line provides items rich in detail and color combinations that result in fashionable room ensembles at affordable prices.”
Customers will enjoy choosing from three fresh, colorful themes of bedding with matching room décor. The motifs include Hampton, Chelsea and Zahara, and each includes sheets, blankets, changing pad covers and more. Elaborate wall art packages featuring 3-D decorations, as well as 2-D decals to create murals of trees, a map of the world or giraffes, will also be available.
The Hampton Collection
Parents can give baby’s room the nautical feel with this adorable assortment filled with warm blues, grays and beiges. Crisp patterns on sheets and blankets, and festive 3-D wall art, including a blue whale, red life saver and alphabet canvas, together complete this one-of-a-kind nursery look. Parents can mix and match pieces within the collection, or pull in elements from the Zahara assortment, to create a fresh feel.
The Chelsea Collection
From baby to toddler, little ones will surely adore this bird- and butterfly-themed assortment featuring perfectly miss-matched patterns and bright colors. Pinks, yellows, greens and blues anchor this eye-catching ensemble, while wooden birds, a butterfly canvas, an over-sized tree decal and a wire bird cage picture holder add unique flair to baby’s walls. To complete an all-new look for the room, parents can mix and match pieces within the collection.
The Zahara Collection
This safari-themed bedding and décor collection is perfect for little ones. With warm browns and beiges, zebra and giraffe prints, and animal-themed 3-D wall art, baby’s room will transform into a jungle oasis. An over-sized world map wall decal completes this fun look. To create an all-new feel in the nursery, parents can mix and match pieces within the collection, or pull in elements from the Hampton assortment.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design