Axson has acquired CASS Polymers of Michigan, Inc. This acquisition will further strengthen AXSON position as a global leader in high performance polymers formulations.
CASS polymers of Michigan Inc. will be integrated into Axson US, Inc. and Axson Technologies will manage the acquired business and brands, which include Tool Chemical Composites (TCC), Adtech Plastic Systems, Adtech Marine Systems, and Spartite.
The acquisition fortifies Axson Technologies focus on providing high performance polymer formulations to the tooling, prototyping, structural adhesive and composite markets globally and in North America, more specifically. Axson will continue to offer the Tool Chemical Corporation (TCC), Adtech, Adtech Marine and Spartite lines which include well known products such as Model Plank, Pattern Plank, DiePlank, Fixture Plank, Probuild and other Adtech Marine products. The current Axson Technologies product line also includes Prolab, Lab 850, SC Modeling Paste, Adekit Adhesives, PX Series prototyping urethanes, APF Series polyester putties and the Wood & Stone Company products.
Axson President, Charles Churet stated, “The agreement with CASS Polymers gives us one of the most complete product offerings in the tooling, adhesives and composites industries. The combined products, sales and R&D organizations, as well as distribution network, greatly improve our market position in North America”
CASS Polymers President, Doug Frans noted, “Although Axson and CASS have been competitors for many years; our management teams have been working together for several months to develop a structure to accelerate combined growth and market presence for our broad product offerings. This action tightens the focus of CASS Polymers on our specialty adhesives, coatings and linings businesses and places our ADTECH Plastic Systems and Tool Chemical Composites products in very good hands. We believe this combination is a positive long-term step for our companies, customers and, especially, our employees.”
AXSON, a world leader in high performance polymer formulation, specializes in innovative solutions for design, creation, assembly and protection in industrial transport, energy, water, sports and leisure, construction and infrastructure markets. AXSON is headquartered in France and has 1,000 employees worldwide. AXSON has 3 business units comprised of AXSON TECHNOLOGIES, AXSON COATINGS and AXSON REVOCOAT and counts 25 subsidiaries, 16 production and R&D sites, as well as a network of retailers throughout the world.
CASS POLYMERS is a collection of companies that specialize in formulation and distribution of high performance adhesives and coatings with its headquarters in Oklahoma City.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design