SIBUR has launched production of styrene-butadiene thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) – cutting-edge polymer materials at its Voronezh-based facility. The production facility reached its full design capacity of 50 ktpa.
The process phase of start-up and commissioning operations at the new facility completed with a 72-hour trial run of all the equipment units attended by the licensor's representatives. Each separation line showed the nominal design capacity at the finished products stage.
In its report on the results of the integrated testing, the licensor expressed a high opinion of the quality of construction and installation, general readiness of the TPE-50 facility to commence operations and its full compliance with the technology transferred under the licence.
The licensor concludes that "the operating personnel is well-qualified, and the equipment well-prepared ensuring output of high-quality products in the amounts as specified in the framework project."
"The new facility proceeds to operate in the production and maintenance mode," says Viktor Kuklinov, CEO of Voronezhsintezkauchuk. "From now on, the consumers will receive extra volumes of cutting-edge polymer materials for the road building industry and roof coatings."
SIBUR commenced the start-up and commissioning operations at the new facility on 23 May 2013, with the event attended by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design