Lascoste does digital marketing through Tumblr (Image: Lascoste)
Lacoste, a global fashion brand, established its online business in China with solution from Accenture and Demandware, which have collaborated on a new multichannel commerce platform.
According to the press release, under the terms of the agreement, Accenture has designed and built Lacoste’s online store and will continue to manage the operations of its online business in China. This includes technology support, back office services, integration with microsites, customer services, logistics payment services and social media networks.
Lacoste will retain responsibility for all brand related activities, such as digital marketing, eMerchandising, branding and media. Accenture will use Accenture Interactive to help deliver the services to Lacoste.
Accenture and Demandware are also releasing a version of the solution for ASEAN and European Markets.
“We are excited to be making the iconic Lacoste brand available online to Chinese consumers,” said Sébastien Fayet, head of Digital at Lacoste. “Accenture’s solution offers Lacoste the ability to quickly reach millions of Chinese consumers, and provide them with a quality and secure online experience.”
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 266,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design