Mr. Yip Chai Tuck has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of the Company with effect from 19 August 2013.
The board of directors of Lai Sun Garment (International) Limited announces that Mr. Yip Chai Tuck has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of the Company with effect from 19 August 2013.
Mr. Yip, age 39, has extensive experience in corporate advisory, business development and investment banking. Prior to joining the Lai Sun Group, he was a Managing Director of Goldman Sachs and Head of Mergers and Acquisitions ("M&A") for China. He also worked for PCCW Limited, a Hong Kong listed company, as Vice President of Ventures and M&A, responsible for strategic investments and M&A transactions.
He graduated from Macquarie University, Australia with a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) and obtained a master degree in Applied Finance and Investments from the Financial Services Institute of Australia, where he is also a Fellow member.
Mr. Yip has entered into a service contract with the Company with no fixed term but such contract is determinable by either the Company or Mr. Yip serving the other party not less than 3 months' written notice or payment in lieu thereof.
Mr. Yip will be entitled to receive an annual remuneration of HK$7,800,000 and such other remuneration and discretionary bonus as may be determined by the Board from time to time with reference to the performance of the Chief Executive Officer and the Company, profits on new investments, his duties and responsibilities and the prevailing market conditions.
Mr. Yip does not hold any other directorships in listed public companies in the last three years and does not have any relationship with any directors, senior management, substantial or controlling shareholders of the Company.
As at the date of this announcement, Mr. Yip does not have any interests or short positions in the shares, underlying shares and/or debentures of the Company or its associated corporations within the meaning of Part XV of the Securities and Futures Ordinance, Chapter 571 of the Laws of Hong Kong.
Lai Sun Garment
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design