On 25th September KARL MAYER will be presenting its latest machine developments as well as ideas for manufacturing innovative sportswear and outerwear fabrics.
For the Business Unit Warp Knitting the open house event will take place at KARL MAYER’s own Development Center in Obertshausen.
Here the visitors will have the opportunity to see, amongst others, a tricot machine type TM 4 EL, the Multibar Jacquardtronic Lace MJ 42/1B and the high-performance tricot machine HKS 4-M EL.
The Business Unit Warp Preparation will be displaying its automatic sectional warper Nov-O-Matic (NOM) and the warp sampling machine Multi-MATIC (MM).
Besides, it is also planned to present the textile trends autumn/winter 2015/2016 of the ISPO Textrends Forum.
ISPO is considered to be the leading international sports business network. About 2,000 exhibitors and more than 80,000 visitors from over 100 countries attend the fair in Munich every year.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design