For the first time, the Taiwan Textile Federation (TTF) is organizing a business match-making meeting in Los Angeles, US, on August 22-23, 2013.
The TTF will coordinate the visit of a group of textile, apparel and accessories suppliers that are engaged in manufacturing of premium products that are fashion-oriented, functional and eco-friendly.
Some of the Taiwanese companies that will participate in the two-day match-making event are Merryson, a leading home textiles supplier with woven jacquard capabilities; Hans Global, which specializes in sun-protective and quick dry fabrics for shirting; Triad, which makes woven, knit and warp stretch fabric; Jin Minng, which specializes in pantyhose, silk socks, innerwear and functional garments; and Paultex, which deals in leg wear.
The Taiwan Textile Select section at the California Market Centre in Los Angeles would feature ‘Made in Taiwan’ products and information on latest fashion trends.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design