Yoga towels for hot yoga are necessary to help the user feel comfortable while practicing yoga. Purchasing cheap yoga towels will most likely cost one more in the end as such items are poor at absorbing sweat, making the user slide and slip in many poses.
These towels also don’t grip very well and just end up bunching on the mat. Cheap yoga towels don’t stay in place and are more hassles than they’re worth, and many people one end up replacing them and spending more money in the long run.
Luxe Yoga Skid-less yoga towel is different because it is made from high-quality microfiber, its tightly woven fibers create a suede-like feel as well as prevent slipping and skidding during practice. The anti-slip PVC nubs tightly grip the yoga mat or low-pile carpet, keeping it in firmly in place.
This is the best yoga towel for hot yoga and all kinds of yoga including power yoga, Bikram yoga, Iyengar yoga, Ashtanga yoga, heated yoga and Vinyasa flow. The Luxe Yoga towel is also better by design as it is super absorbent, it allows one to sweat and practice without any problem.
It also forms a hygienic layer between the yoga mat and the user. It extends the life of the yoga mat, allowing the yogi to save money in the process. This yoga towel is also machine-washable and made to air-dry fast. With a yoga towel mat size of 24“ x 72”, it fits longer and standard mats. Even when traveling, users can bring the Luxe Yoga Skid-less Yoga Towel as it is easy to use.
Luxe Yoga aims to deliver premium, eco-friendly yoga products to improve the spirit, mind and body throughout every yoga journey. Its team believes in leading lives of higher value and purpose, which is shown through the products offered by the company.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design