In September, Première Vision will be presenting the third edition of Knitwear Solutions, a platform dedicated to creative flatbed knits.
Initiated in September 2012, this area has, in only two seasons, confirmed its legitimacy at the world’s premier fabric show.
A platform in the hall 6 south, that brings together international knitters, as well as spinners, knit studios (at Indigo), and machine manufacturers: four complementary activities dedicated to the development of knit collections.
The area is designed to round out the Première Vision textile offer, and provide concrete solutions to designers, product heads and buyers specialised in flatbed knits.
Visitors can now find overall product solutions across the Première Vision Pluriel shows. The complementarity of the shows’ offer lets them organise their visit efficiently, helping them elaborate their entire collection seamlessly and quickly.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design