Intertextile Pavilion at the Shenzhen International Trade Fair for Apparel Fabrics and Accessories
Intertextile Pavilion at the Shenzhen International Trade Fair for Apparel Fabrics and Accessories was held from July 11 to 13, 2013, at Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center, Shenzhen, China, which saw increased numbers of exhibitors taking part. A large number of exhibitors noticed the growth in the Southern Chinese market and the changing demands from buyers as consumers’ tastes change, according to the organizer Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd.
Exhibitors to the fair represented 11 countries and regions, and the nearly 600 participants was a 26% increase from 2012. This growth in suppliers attracted over 30% increase in exhibition space compared to last year. The fair attracted over 13,000 visitors from 25 countries and regions in total.
Commenting on the growing popularity of the fair, Ms Wendy Wen, Senior General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd said that the involvement from key industry players signified the respect this fair has in the industry. “We were very grateful this year to have the debut India Pavilion, organised by the Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council of India (Texprocil), and the Korea Pavilion, organised by the Korea Fashion Textile Association (KFTA) at Intertextile Pavilion Shenzhen. Their support not only shows the importance the industry is placing on the Southern China market, but that this fair is the key platform to take advantage of the opportunities here.”
The next Intertextile Pavilion Shenzhen will be held in July 2014 at Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center, Shenzhen, China.
Intertextile Pavilion Shenzhen is organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the Shenzhen Garment Industry Association.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design