The National Assembly (NA) of Venezuela, located on the northern coast of South America, has approved the Cooperation Agreement between the Government of Venezuela and the Government of Bolivia, a land-locked country in Central South America, for creating complementary textile innovation centres.
This information is published in the ‘Official Gazette of The Republic of Venezuela’, No. 40,221.
As per the agreement, two textile innovation centres would be set up, one each in Venezuela and Bolivia, for promoting scientific and production cooperation between the two countries.
The agreement to develop textile sector of both countries was signed in May this year during the Second Meeting of the Joint Integration Commission Bolivia-Venezuela in Bolivian city of Tiquipaya.
The agreement to boost textile sector cooperation was among several other agreements signed by Bolivian President Evo Morales and his Venezuelan counterpart Nicolas Maduro, in the context of the agreements of the Bolivian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America (ALBA).
During the signing ceremony, Venezuelan President said the two nations will work towards the set goals and objectives and further cooperate to enhance progress in both countries.
He announced that bilateral meetings between Bolivia and Venezuela will be held on a quarterly basis to review the achievements and progress of cooperation and development in the two countries.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design