Thies, German dyeing machinery manufacturer, launched iMaster F Series of dyeing machines, which has been designed for dyeing heavy pile fabrics, such as terry towelling, and ensures economic and environmental operation with advanced automation at low liquor levels as low as 1:4 for cotton. The F Series is the latest innovation for the highly successful iMaster range of dyeing machines.
According to the company, the new machine features a large transport winch inside the dyeing kier to be processed with significantly reduced elongation. This results in an improved stability, perfect fabric condition and appearance.
The new models are available with capacities of between 250 kg – 400 kg per chamber. The iMaster F series can be delivered with up to max. 8 tubes for the 250 kg/ tube and 6 tubes for the 400 kg version. Moreover, the iMaster F Series is also able to process a wide range of different articles. It also equipped with a 100% stock tank, a dosing tank and delivery system for dry salt, the machine is supplied optimised for the production of Terry articles.
The automatic self-cleaning filter system always helps to achieve the same dyeing and treatment conditions every time. Manual interventions for cleaning are reduced and productivity is increased. Dye control allows the visual display of the treatment curves to control the liquor clarity as well as the determination of the dye exhaust from the liquor.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design