Air-jet weaving machine A1
Dornier, textile machines production company from Germany, launches a new air-jet weaving machine A1, which offers innovative solutions for all challenges of weaving. Built on the proven technology of the Dornier system family, the A1 convinces with a completely new electronic control system and an application-oriented main drive concept based on three different systems.
Whether operating with a simple cam motion, in combination with a jacquard head of 12,000 hooks, a dobby with up to 16 head frames or with the Dornier EasyLeno motion, the A1 is good for the creative, economical and precise production of technical fabrics, home textiles and garment fabrics with its widths ranging from 150 cm up to 540 cm (59 inch up to 212 inch), according to the company.
A multitude of patented components, such as the Dornier PIC system with Dornier ServoControl-2 or the Dornier PneumaTucker guarantee a process security which is unparalleled in air-jet weaving.
The application spectrum of the A1 ranges from technical textiles such as lightest spinnaker silk, tightly woven airbags or conveyor belting to car- and airline seating upholstery. Fabrics for garments of fine worsted or Jacquard damask tissues of Egyptian cotton, function and sportswear fabrics, home textiles for decoration and table cloth with matching napkins in multiple widths, sheer window drapery – all these goods and many more can be reliably produced on the A1 with excellent quality, according to the company.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design