SUESSEN exhibits together with its partners Bräcker and Graf/Switzerland and Novibra/Czech Republic in the joint Booth B10 in Pavillion 1. This partnership is emphasized by the joint sales organization of the 4 companies. The “4” place the CAITME 2013 exhibition under the joint slogan: “Good - Better - Premium - Experience the difference” demonstrating the combined accumulated competence in handling and processing natural and man-made fibres along the whole yarn production line.
Since its foundation in 1920, the SUESSEN company has been of great value for the spinning industry by an immeasurable amount of innovations and developments with lasting effect and influence on the history of spinning.
SUESSEN is the acknowledged Leader in OpenEnd Rotor Spinning and Compact Ring Spinning Technology. The well-known Open-End SpinBoxes SE 7, SE 8, SE 9 and SE 10 were developed and manufactured by SUESSEN. The latest SpinBox generations, SC and SQ series, are delivered to the manufacturers of rotor spinning machines Rieter in Switzerland and Savio in Italy, but also retrofitted into existing rotor spinning equipment. In total, SUESSEN has manufactured over 3,000,000 SpinBoxes.
SUESSEN’s EliTeCompact Spinning System has been sold for over 6,000,000 spindles and has established itself as the most versatile compact ring spinning system. Existing ring spinning machines of various manufacturers can be upgraded to compact spinning, using SUESSEN EliTeCompactSet. At SUESSEN, we feel that we are truly able to differentiate our products from those of the competition. In the upcoming CAITME 2013, we want to demonstrate:
-Our Technology Leadership in spinning
-The many benefits we provide for our customers in terms of improved technology and productivity
-Impressive return on investments achieved by the acquisition of modernization packages
We make considerable investments in continuous R&D, combined with applied research that is directly carried out at our customers’ mills. This ensures that we are able to further develop our technical and technological components in both an uncompromising and resolute manner. In particular, we focus on universal applicability, improved yarn quality, increased service life, reduced maintenance and proven reliability in industrial application.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design