|(United States Of America)|
The global polyamide market was $22 billion in 2012 and is estimated to reach $27 billion by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 3.2% from 2013 to 2018. The high demand across the industries such as automotive industry, electrical & electronics, and consumer goods will increase the overall polyamide consumption. The PA 6 and PA 6/6 are the key revenue generators for the global polyamide market.
The " Polyamide Market - By Type (Polyamide 6, Polyamide 6-6, Bio-Based Polyamide) & By Application (Automotives, Electrical, Machinery, Consumer Goods, Textiles & Sports Wear, Films and Coatings & Packaging) - Global Trends & Forecasts Up to 2018" analyzes the polyamide market with respect to market drivers, opportunities, and trends in diverse regions.
Polyamide is a versatile product with a high demand across the automotive market at a global level. Due to the current rising raw material prices in this industry, manufacturers prefer high performance and cost effective polyamide compared to other products. The major industries for polyamide are Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Machinery, Consumer Goods, Packaging, Textiles, and Films & Coatings.
The emerging economies are lined for high investment with long term benefits. These investments are in automotive, electrical & electronics, and machinery. Polyamides have shown the lightweight, strong and high performance benefits to this industry. Countries such as China, India, and other Asia-Pacific economies are growing markets for polyamides. Major players in Europe and North American regions include E. I. DuPont, Honeywell, Koch Industries, Huntsman, BASF, Rhodia, Domo Group, Radici Group, Royal DSM, and Lanxess.
U.S. is the major hub for polyamide manufacturers in North America and the major market players are headquartered in U.S. Within Europe, most of the major market players are situated in countries such as Germany, The Netherlands, and Italy. Asia-Pacific manufacturers are primarily based in China, Japan, and India.
The polyamide demand market is analyzed by considering every possible factor which affects this polyamide market. The polyamide demand is in terms of revenue and volume depicting current and future projections according to the parallel economic and industrial outlook. This analysis also covers major developments, expansions, agreements, and mergers & acquisitions of leading global companies.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design