Advanced Academy for Development of Textile Technologists (AADTT), held its third convocation on 28th June 2013, at The Textile Committee Auditorium in Prabhadevi – Mumbai. AADTT is a unique initiative between Alok Industries Limited and DyStar India Private Limited.
The AADTT recruits promising textile technologists from across the country and trains them for one year, in DyStar and Alok facilities through carefully selected internal and external faculty members. Upon completion of the program, these trained candidates can consider suitable recruitment or further development within the industry.
The event started with a lamp lighting ceremony and a traditional Ganesh Vandana. In his welcome speech Mr. Rajesh Balakrishnan, Managing Director of DyStar India and Managing Trustee of AADTT attributed the success of AADTT to the combined effort of partnering institutes, faculty, students and textile industry partners who have whole heartedly joined hands to make the learning process more meaningful.
Mr. Akhilesh Rathi, Director of Bhaskar Denim who was the event’s Chief Guest, delivered the graduation day address, congratulating the management behind the initiative and the students for being ‘uniquely distinguished’. He stressed the importance of practical application of knowledge and the growing importance of the textile industry in South Asia, particularly India. “Through the AADTT, India will have a young breed of technologists we can be proud of”, he reiterated.
The convocation ceremony ended on a celebratory note with the official launch of the AADTT website and a vote of thanks by Mr. Rajaram - Managing Trustee and President of Alok Industries Ltd.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design