In studies that reveal what athletes perceived to be important ‘must-have’ effects in their sportswear and first layer garments, skin friction and comfort came out tops amongst other effects such as moisture management, odor control and thermal control.
Blending innovative science and technology, Huntsman Textile Effects has developed a new textile system that effectively reduces fabric to skin friction and promotes longer-lasting performance especially for active sports enthusiasts.
Developed and formulated by Huntsman and supported with extensive scientific research by reputable testing institutes in Europe, EverGlideTMLow Friction Systems is a cutting-edge technology that minimizes the incidence of skin irritation and abrasion, commonly sustained by athletes due to perspiration saturation during sports performance.
Combined with the ‘cool comfort’ moisture management system that allows faster drying and enhanced regulation of the body temperature, EverGlideTM Low Friction Systems enhances fabric resilience and durability as it wicks away perspiration from the skin quickly - creating a reliable line of defence against blisters and reddening of the skin.
With a soft, silky handle, EverGlideTM has simple and versatile application procedures that can be used on all substrates. Its low yellowing properties ensure no influence on thermomigration and degree of whiteness even under molding conditions. This makes EverGlideTM suitable for a wide range of apparel including endurance sportswear, cycle shorts, base layer mountain-hiking wear, equestrian trousers, sports underwear and training/ gym wear.
In relative friction tests based on friction coefficient values on both nylon/ elastane (PA/EL) and polyester knits, EverGlideTM has also been proven to be four times more effective than conventional softeners, remaining highly durable and performing well under wet conditions when you need it most.
“Huntsman Textile Effects understands how added comfort in active wear, particularly for endurance sports, can go a long way in providing the wearer with enhanced comfort so that they can better focus on their activity and to excel in their sports. With that in mind, Huntsman Textile Effects has delivered yet another innovation based on our extensive research and technology to fulfill market needs.
"Through EverGlideTM Low Friction Systems, we believe we have provided our end user customers with distinct key differentiators of superior performance with maximum comfort for their endurance sports active wear,” remarked Stephen Gray, Global Vice President, Strategic Marketing and Planning for Huntsman Textile Effects.
Huntsman Textile Effects is the global leader in developing total textile solutions across all aspects of the textile chain and is committed as the global leader in developing sustainable, high performing processing and effects chemicals that have low environmental impact with significant reductions in energy and time.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design