“Absolutely positive” is the VEIT Group’s bottom line in the market leader’s final evaluation of the industry’s main trade fair Texprocess.
The show took place in Frankfurt in June. The Group’s presentation of both tried and tested products and upmarket innovations turned out a successful mix. At the same time, the Texprocess supplied the perfect platform for the exhibiting companies.
“We are extremely satisfied with our performance at the Texprocess 2013”, says VEIT Group President Guenter Veit. “Both in numbers of visitors at our stand and in contracts signed, this year exceeded the numbers of the last Texprocess in 2011, which had already been very successful. The increasing number of visitors from abroad confirms the fair’s claim to be the leading international forum for innovations in the textiles industry”.
At the Texprocess, VEIT Group presented its entire range of novelties: From hand irons, ironing tables and steam generators to presses, shirt finishers, form finishers and tunnel finishers, and including fusing machines and bagging machines – everything was at display for the interested visitor, with VEIT staff being happy to explain and advise.
VEIT Group’s highlight at the fair was the new fusing machine generation FX Diamond. Under the motto “Taking fusing to the next level”, this ground-breaking machine combines VEIT’s many years of engineering expertise with Kannegiesser’s technological know-how. In September this year, the FX Diamond will be launched onto the Asian market at the CISMA trade fair in Shanghai.
Even this year’s Texprocess “Innovation Award” went to VEIT Group: for the development of the VEIT 8326 Shirt Finisher with an electronic dryness sensor for optimizing process cycles. The sensor measures the degree of moisture in the shirt’s textile fibre and automatically stops the finishing process when the shirt is dry.
This will usually lead to shorter cycle times and thus to increased productivity. In brief, the dryness sensor optimizes processing times, saves considerable amounts of energy and reduces unit costs to a minimum.
VEIT-Group, based in Landsberg am Lech (Germany), is the world’s leading manufacturer of machines and equipment for ironing, fusing, pressing and refinishing of garments. Its product range includes everything from classic ironing tables and presses to fusing machines and highly automated machines such as tunnel finishers and bagging machines.
For more than 50 years, VEIT-Group products have been the epitome of outstanding quality, superior energy efficiency and highest productivity. This is why manufacturers of high-quality garments trust VEIT technology. Textile refinishers, logistics companies and customers from the automotive industry can equally rely on VEIT for suitable solutions. With numerous subsidiaries in Europe, the US and Asia, the market leader in ironing technology continues to grow globally.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design