Clariant, a leading specialty chemical company, announced that it has signed a distribution agreement with Connell Brothers, the largest marketer and distributor of specialty chemicals and industrial ingredients in Asia Pacific, to market and distribute ingredients from Clariant’s Business Unit (BU) Additives including Business Line (BL) – Waxes, BL – Polymer Additives, BL – Flame Retardants, to all states in Australia. The agreement was effective as of May 1, 2013.
Darren Soo, Head of Sales, ASEAN, BU Additives Clariant said, “We believe that Connell Brothers will be able to offer the highest level of professionalism and an exceptional level of service. Their capabilities and full market coverage will enhance and further develop this important sector of the Clariant business.”
“We are thrilled to expand our partnership with Clariant and look forward to providing our current and new customers with the quality ingredients that the company is known for. Our team of sales and technical experts will be able to provide value to their business, as well as service that Connell Brothers is known for in Australia,” said Graham Brown, General Manager of Connell Bros. Co. Australasia Pty Ltd.
Clariant’s Business Unit Additives is a major supplier of products for functional effects in plastics, coatings and printing inks. Its non-halogenated flame retardants provide environmentally compatible protection for buildings, electric and electronic equipment as well as textiles and other materials used in airplanes, trains, buses and ships.
Clariant’s high quality waxes are used in protective coatings, plastics, polishes and in a range of highly specialized applications like hot melts. It also produces polymer additives such as antioxidants, processing/ light stabilizers, and antistatic agents to give plastics flexibility and durability, or to improve the heat, light and weather resistance of coatings.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design