The national pavilions of Germany and Belgium would be participating for the first time in the 8th Central Asian International Textile Machinery Exhibition (CAITME) 2013.
CAITME 2013 and the 10th anniversary Central Asian International Specialized Exhibition, also known as Textile Expo Uzbekistan, will together bring the best design and know-how of more than 200 companies from 20 countries of the world.
Countries like Austria, Belarus, India, Italy, China, Kyrgyzstan, Oman, Poland, Russia, Romania, the United States, Taiwan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, the Czech Republic, Switzerland, South Korea and Japan will also be participating in the expo.
Scheduled to be held from September 11 to 13 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, CAITME is one of the largest international Specialized Textile Machinery Exhibitions in Central Asia, which showcases the latest technology and acts as a meeting place for buyers and sellers in the textile industry from all over the world.
The thematic sections of the exhibition CAITME 2013 will feature equipment and technologies for all stages of textile production, equipment for textile machinery and industrial equipments, software control and analytical equipment as well as equipment for processing textile waste and prevent pollution from chemicals and dyes.
The Textile Expo Uzbekistan, which is organized by ITE in Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), is a series of specialized exhibitions of textiles and fashion which includes special exhibitions from MODA UK (Birmingham, UK), Bubble London (London, UK) and the Siberian Fair/Siberian Fashion Week (Novosibirsk, Russia).
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design