Commission for the promotion of Peru Export and Tourism (PromPeru) has scheduled 14 Peruvian companies to participate in Colombiamoda 2013 fair, to be held between July 23 and 25 in Colombia.
The Peruvian textile and apparel companies hope to generate business of more than US$ 4 million through the fair, which is organized by the Institute of Columbia Inexmoda.
Algotex Peru, Huancavelica Cite, Dunkelvolk, Eternal Tattoo, Kayan Legacy, Morenna, PSG, Rooftop, Texcorp and TEXGROUP are some of the companies which will be participating in the fair, andina reported.
Max Rodriguez Guillian, director of the PromPeru office in Colombia said Colombiamoda is a significant business platform for Peruvian textile market and is a business opportunity which could fetch business worth over US$ 4 million.
This would be the sixth appearance of Peru in Colombiamoda and by attending the fair, Peruvian companies will be able to strengthen their presence in the Latin American market.
Colombiamoda, a trade fair cum fashion show, is the most important event for business and fashion in Latin America and gathers more than 1,600 international buyers from nearly 30 countries.
Colombiamoda attempts to influence the development of productive chains in the textile industry through cooperation and technology interchange, raw materials, as well as designs to attract foreign investment.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design