|(United States Of America)|
Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores, the leading fabric and craft specialty retailer in America, is thrilled to add four exclusive collections to its industry-leading assortment of high-quality, competitively-priced quilt fabrics in 2013.
“We are confident these four Jo-Ann-exclusive quilt fabric collections from Juliana Horner, Tim Holtz, Cloud9 and Modkid Studio by Patty Young will excite sewing enthusiasts with the uniqueness they add to our assortment.”
“Our customers tastes are constantly evolving, so our team is always on the hunt for fresh assortments from the industry’s leading designers to deliver to the customer at a value they cannot find anywhere else,” said Jennifer Egnot, buyer, quilt shop, at Jo-Ann. “We are confident these four Jo-Ann-exclusive quilt fabric collections from Juliana Horner, Tim Holtz, Cloud9 and Modkid Studio by Patty Young will excite sewing enthusiasts with the uniqueness they add to our assortment.”
With the introduction of the House & Garden Collection from Cloud9 Fabrics in June, Jo-Ann now offers 100% certified organic cotton prints. The bright, contemporary and whimsical line of fabrics is a reflection of the signature approach and color sense of Cloud9’s design team. The collection can be found in select Jo-Ann stores and Joann.com.
Coats & Clark introduces the Eclectic Elements Collection by Tim Holtz; available exclusively at select Jo-Ann stores and on Joann.com from its launch July 21 through August, is a direct reflection of Tim’s unique design aesthetic. The unique combination of salvaged findings and vintage palette creates a collection to inspire the artful imagination.
Juliana Horner’s Rosette Collection reflects an inventive combination of her love for vintage glamour, a background in fine art and curiosity for applied art, sewing, crocheting and knitting. Available exclusively at all Jo-Ann stores and on Joann.com beginning July 21, the Rosette Collection perfectly captures Horner’s unique personality in fabric form.
Hitting all Jo-Ann stores and Joann.com September 1, the Rendezvous Collection from Modkid Studio by Patti Young will be the fourth exclusive quilt fabric collection launched by Jo-Ann in 2013. Inspired by the Art Deco movement emanating from Paris in the 1920’s, the Rendezvous Collection is at the same time vibrant and retro.
About Jo-Ann Stores
Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores, the nation’s leading fabric and craft retailer with locations in 49 states, was founded in 1943 as a single retail store. Today, approximately 800 Jo-Ann stores across the country provide consumers all the fabrics, craft supplies and inspiration they need, conveniently under one roof.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design