|(United States Of America)|
Leading online bathrobe specialist, Tisseron, announced the launch of its extensive collection of luxury terry bathrobes. Made from 100% organic Turkish cotton for a superior thread count, its range is available for both men and women and includes both luxury and lightweight options to suit any preference and budget.
“When one hears the term ‘terry bathrobes’, it typically conjures up an image of outdated, unkempt robes of yesteryear. Tisseron is committed to changing this perception,” said Tisseron Owner, Cliff Rhynd. “Our terry robes are of the highest quality and make a perfect bathrobe for three reasons.
First, they are ultra-absorbent and fast-drying which makes these ideal when exiting a shower, bath, pool or the ocean. Second, the feel is exceptional; the wearer experiences sumptuous luxury comparable to a spa. And finally, they are supremely durable and hold their size and luxurious finish for many years.”
Terry bathrobes are made using a particular terry weave, usually using uncut loops of cotton on both sides of the garment for superior absorbency and comfort. Visitors to the Tisseron website can purchase their terry robes according to their individual preferences, with nearly 60 styles of terry bathrobes to choose from in weights ranging from 11 ounces to 18 ounces.
“At Tisseron, we have created bathrobes that are intended to rival the finest bathrobes found in luxury spas and health clubs around the world. Our bathrobes are a luxury product; every care and attention to detail has been taken to ensure that the customer receives a premium robe,” continued Rhynd. “From the slimline pockets to the premium gift box, the range of finishes to a personalized monogram service, we want every customer to be delighted with their purchase.”
Tisseron’s bathrobes are all made from breathable Turkish cotton for durability and comfort, while the organic farming methods minimize the impact on the environment and reduce the likelihood of dust storms associated with overgrazing of cashmere goats.
“We are committed to provide luxury at minimum risk to our environment, so that our customers can enjoy their luxury bathrobes knowing that we have taken the precautions to make them environmentally sustainable,” concluded Rhynd. “We encourage everyone to try one of our bathrobes, whether terry or velour, and we are so confident of our products that we offer a no-questions-asked money back guarantee.”
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design