Clarion Events North America (Clarion) announced that Fashion Snoops has been selected as the official trend partner for ExpoProducción 2014.
Fashion Snoops, an online forecasting service, is servicing thousands of professionals around the globe in the areas of fashion, accessories, beauty, interiors and consumer products. As part of the partnership, Fashion Snoops will conduct a one day seminar on Thursday, February 6, 2014 during ExpoProducción in three categories: Macro Trends for Women and Men Fall/Winter 2014-2015; The Importance of Website Trends and Use Applications; and Industry Information for Brands and Retailers.
David Audrain, President & CEO of Clarion Events North America, Inc. stated, "We are extremely pleased to have Fashion Snoops working with us to bring their market-leading Trend Forecasting to our attendees at ExpoProducción.
“Our attendees rely on ExpoProducción to provide them with access to up-and-coming trends, innovative, new products, services and technologies, and fresh ideas and concepts to help them minimize their costs, enhance their product lines and grow their businesses. Fashion Snoops will be an integral part of the show's delivery on this premise."
“We are pleased to be selected as the official trend partner for as important an event as ExpoProducción 2014 in Mexico City. I am constantly hearing how Mexico is now taking manufacturing market share back from Asia and attracting more global investment than ever in everything from auto to apparel to home. As a supplier of trend intelligence, we want to be there to strengthen that and work alongside an organization like Clarion is a no brainer." Stated Robert Guadalupe, SVP Sales and Marketing for Fashion Snoops.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design