Stylesight, the industry leading global content and technology solution for style, fashion and design professionals, announced the signing of a new partnership with Fabrics China, a project initiated and implemented by China Textile Information Center (CTIC), Stylesight's partner in China.
Stylesight and CTIC will provide fabric trend analysis and forecasting, as well as curated images complete with composition details, vendor information, and high resolution, searchable and downloadable images from leading China textile manufacturers.
"Providing access to Fabrics China on Stylesight's website further expands our already successful partnership with CTIC. We will offer our clients a competitive advantage and a more confident, time-efficient way to source," said Frank Bober, Founder and CEO of Stylesight. "For the first time, global design and sourcing professionals have access to premium fabrics from the premium mills in China at their fingertips, along with expert analysis and forecasting information."
"China is making great strides in fashion design with Stylesight to expand a strong creative platform for Chinese fashion professionals," said Hu Song, Vice President of CTIC. "As we strengthen our collaboration, we'll continue to promote Chinese fashion culture, design trends, and new products to a wider marketplace."
"Stylesight is a global leader in content and has become the standard for designers within China," said Hu Song. "Now with the Fabrics China project coupled with Stylesight's expertise, we are able to enhance exposure of our robust fabric research library, making it available to Stylesight's impressive list of global clients."
Stylesight inspires and enables creativity by delivering proven trend forecasting, incisive analysis and market intelligence to the world's leading style, fashion and design brands. Through its premium global content and collaborative cloud-based platform, Stylesight enables more than 40,000 users and 3,000 companies to develop intelligent design while reducing risk, costs and increasing speed to market.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design