|(United States Of America)|
The Boppy Company, maker of the award-winning Boppy Feeding and Infant Support Pillow, is partnering with TheraPearl LLC, makers of the doctor-designed THERAPEARL hot and cold packs, to bring to market a new generation of products designed to provide comfort and support for moms-to-be.
"During pregnancy, a woman's body is growing and changing, so it is very important for her to have products available that support her and make her more comfortable," said Nancy Bartley, CEO, The Boppy Company. "We're excited to partner with THERAPEARL to bring their hot and cold technology to the prenatal mom."
The Boppy Pregnancy Bolster with THERAPEARL Technology is a comfy prop for neck, knees, belly, and lower back. Prenatal moms tuck the THERAPEARL pack, which is included, into the pocket of the Bolster to experience analgesic cold therapy or penetrating heat therapy. The Bolster pillow is machine washable for easy care.
The Boppy Tummy Support Band with THERAPEARL Technology provides comfortable support for lower back and belly. The THERAPEARL pack can be chilled for soothing relief and warmed to relax stiff back muscles.
The Tummy Support Band is available in sizes S/M and M/L and is machine washable while the THERAPEARL hot/cold pack is reusable and easy to clean. Both products are available nationally at select retailers.
"By partnering with The Boppy Company, we will be able to specifically target the needs of these moms-to-be with our penetrating therapeutic hot & cold relief technology," said Daniel Baumwald, President of TheraPearl LLC. "We realize that there are certain areas of pain that come along with pregnancy and our THERAPEARL Technology will ease those pains and discomfort for prenatal moms."
About The Boppy Company
The Boppy Company, LLC makes the award-winning Boppy Feeding and Infant Support Pillow which has received the most votes in American Baby magazine's Best of the Year (Baby Best) contest 10 times from 2002 to 2012. Created by mom inventor Susan Brown, the Boppy Pillow has become a "must have" in today's nurseries. The Boppy Company is based in Golden, Colorado, and is dedicated to providing comfortable support for moms and babies.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design