|(United States Of America)|
Mallard Creek Polymers, (MCP) continues to expand the markets for the company’s extensive product line of Acrylic Polymer Emulsions. The most recent success comes from Performance Coatings R&D and sales personnel focus on new synthetic emulsion polymers for elastomeric coatings for roofs, walls, etc. This effort has resulted in the introduction of Rovene 6119, a -25 C Tg styrene acrylic latex that has outstanding toughness as a neat film and when compounded as a roof coating.
The product is based on the company’s new proprietary technology that has been developed to enhance water and moisture resistance in acrylic polymer emulsions. This development improves Mallard Creek Polymers’ offering for building and construction, which includes latex and thickener products for membranes, grouts, sealers, mastics, adhesives, etc. The product also complements the growing portfolio of technology for high performance coatings.
This product is the newest in the company’s rapidly growing line of products developed for unique segments of the Coatings market. Most of these grades can be found in the company’s Performance Coatings selection guide. MCP has continued its novel approach of developing its acrylic polymer emulsions ‘one customer at a time’. For elastomerics, the next target is an all acrylic polymer emulsion for this specialized coating segment. Prototypes will soon be available for potential customers. Details on these products and others can be obtained in the Performance Coatings and Construction Selection Guides.
About Mallard Creek Polymers, (MCP):
MCP originally focused on styrene butadiene latex manufacturing. Through strategic growth and acquisitions, the company now services both domestic and international customers with a wide array of water-based polymers. Customer service, new product development, and flexible manufacturing are key areas of focus. The company is located in Charlotte, NC. MCP is a privately held specialty chemical company dedicated to innovation, quality, service, and sustainability.
Mallard Creek Polymer
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design