|(United States Of America)|
The FabricLink Network (FLN), focused on some of the most interesting “smart” trends and technologies in textiles, is proud to help introduce this year’s inaugural Industrial Design Center at Summer Market.
This opening day event is an attendee and media kick start, orchestrated to launch four days of discovery, participation and inspiration offered by this new collaboration for the industrial side of design.
The area is presented by Outdoor Retailer, with supporting partners, Fabric Link, Promostyl, Mesh01, Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) and Go Engineering.
Introductions by OR Show Director Kenji Haroutunian and orientation with Brian Bednarek of Mesh01 and Kathy Swantko with FabricLink Network will start August 31 at 10:30 a.m. in meeting room 155, Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City followed by espresso bar and light pastries.
The 800 sq. ft. Industrial Design Center will be located within the Design Center (Meeting Room 155: First level, adjacent to Hall 1), previously occupied by the Project OR student design competition. Come see the latest in 3D modeling, new materials for future products, space age textiles and speak with design forecasters.
Show participants will be able to:
“This industry thrives and profits on the conception and creation of adventure-worthy footwear, backpacks, tents, sleeping bags and thousands of innovative accessories,” said Outdoor Group Vice President and OR Show Director Kenji Haroutunian.
“The Industrial Design Center, along with our exceptional partners, will bring to life the latest tools, technologies and best practices of outdoor product design for our show participants - definitely a can’t-miss for this summer’s show.”
The Industrial Design Center is possible through partnership and support from the co- creation platform MESH01, the Industrial Designers Society of America and the online textile resource FabricLink Network.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design