Uzbeklegprom, the State Joint Stock Company of Uzbekistan, has signed agreements with Chinese textile companies to set up two new projects in the Uzbek-Chinese industrial park in Jizzak.
Uzbeklegprom signed an agreement with Nanyang Red Cotton Angel Textile to set up a textile equipment service centre in Jizzak Special Industrial Zone, Trend.az reported quoting the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investment and Trade.
The State Joint Stock Company signed another agreement with Nanyang Mulanhua Textile for creating a textile complex for production of dyed yarn and garments.
The two deals were among the 21 agreements signed for investment of more than US$ 100 million during the Uzbek-Chinese Investment Forum that gives a unique opportunity for Chinese companies to invest in Uzbekistan.
The special industrial zone in Uzbekistan’s central region of Jizzakh was created by a presidential decree in March this year. The zone can operate for 30 years, with a possibility of extension, according to the decree.
The modern high-tech industrial units to be set up in the zone would enjoy a special tax clause and customs privileges.
The Uzbek-Chinese Investment Forum was organized by Uzbekistan Government in collaboration with the Chinese Ministry of Commerce. The Forum was attended by representatives of about 300 Chinese companies.
Earlier in April this year, Uzbek-Chinese Investment Forum was held in four Chinese cities—Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Shenyang—which resulted in the signing of 54 agreements on joint implementation of high-tech investment projects in Jizzak, including those related to production of textiles.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design