(United States Of America)
For decades Miller Weldmaster has been the first choice globally of manufacturers of all sizes. Serving companies ranging from startups to international corporations, the Navarre-based manufacturer has equipped dozens of businesses in multiple industries with the means to meet all of their manufacturing needs with promptness and efficiency.
One manufacturer, Kokopelli Raft Co. is using one of Miller Weldmaster’s machines to create quality packrafting products for nature enthusiasts everywhere.
The Denver, Colorado-based startup has been using the Miller Weldmaster T300 Extreme Curve to create packraft prototypes, and then testing them for product effectiveness. Kelley Smith, Nick Rubino, and Alan Cummings, the company founders, noted their first capital purchase was the T300 Extreme Curve.
The machine has been invaluable in their packraft production. Each packraft is made with tight-knit seam welds, ensuring ultimate product durability and backed by product guarantees.
“The Miller Weldmaster T300 machine has been very easy to ramp up on in terms of learning how to produce inflatables,” said the founders. “The training, service, and ease of use of the Miller Weldmaster T300 have exceeded our expectations, and we’re glad we made the investment.”
Reunited by their love for the outdoors and packrafting, Smith, Rubino, and Cummings began working out of a garage designing and testing different packraft models with the T300 Extreme Curve.
"They now are looking to take Kokopelli Raft Co. to the next level. They will begin by selling their products with an initial Kickstarter operation for two to three months and then swing into full-time production. Kokopelli looks forward to further use of the Miller Weldmaster T300 for creating “opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts to explore nature in its most serene settings.”
About Miller Weldmaster
Miller Weldmaster, the first choice globally of all industrial fabric welding solutions, has offered rotary hot air, hot wedge and impulse welding equipment to the industrial fabric and thermoplastics industries for forty years. For the fabrication and automation of various products from awnings to truck tarpaulins, to inflatable boats, Miller Weldmaster has developed many of the first advancements in heat sealing technology.
(United States Of America)
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design