|(United States Of America)|
Vencor International is pleased to announce the appointment of Isaac Nichelson as COO for the new division, Green Mills.
Mr. Nichelson, known by many in the apparel world as the "Johnny Apple Seed of Eco-fashion," has been brought on to set up the supply chain and wholesale distribution of eco-sustainable organic and recycled textiles. Additionally Nichelson will be spearheading the development of the Green Mills garment recycling facility.
The Green Mills recycling process allows production of new textiles made from fiber extracted from used garments and fabric cutting scraps. With raw materials that are nearly free of charge, Vencor's Green Mills plans to offer yarns and textiles that are lower cost than conventional virgin counterparts. This process called "textile UP-cycling" by Nichelson, promises to be very low cost / high return.
Mr. Nichelson will be directing in the comprehensive set up of the Green Mills facility including overseeing the leasing and set up of machinery, as well as sales/marketing teams for the wholesale sales division.
Isaac Nichelson's appointment will help Vencor to achieve its objectives and ensure results in growing this new sector of the business.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design