Over the past 6 months Stork Prints has sold multiple DSI UV inkjet systems to customers in the USA, Canada, Norway, Italy, Spain, Germany and the Gulf States. The diversity of these clients - companies in various regions of the world with 5 to over 5.000 members of staff - indicates the huge potential of the DSI digital label system.
Stork Prints is a pioneer in digital printing and active in the digital printing industry for over 25 years and has over 4000 inkjet systems installed worldwide.
The Stork Prints DSI UV inkjet label printer is the modular concept for short and medium run digital label printing. The DSI is a truly cost-effective UV inkjet label printer, offering sublime printing quality at amazing speeds. Its combination of photographic quality and a rotary screen “look and feel” makes it suitable for everything from short- to medium- and even long-run jobs.
Customers testify that this versatile unit is ideal for markets ranging from food and personal care to beverages, wine and spirits, household goods and outdoor applications.
Furthermore, for Scandinavia Stork Prints has reached an agreement which will see the Swedish based firm Convertec become its official agent for the graphics digital printing portfolio. Under the terms of the agreement, which came into effect on March 26, Convertec will distribute DSI UV inkjet label printers, DSI UV inkjet inks and related products made by the Dutch company.
Mr. Mark Huisman, Sales Manager Stork Prints states: “Volume wise, the DSI offers an increasingly attractive alternative to flexo and other printing technologies. The economies of scale are clearly visible for smaller, straightforward jobs. However, it also makes sense to use the DSI for more complex and higher-volume jobs. ”
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design