On 27th June 2013, the Bremen Cotton Exchange held its 139th ordinary General Assembly in its 141th fiscal year and accepted the Annual Report for the financial year 2012. On its first constituent session, the Board of Directors elected the new Presidency of the Bremen Cotton Exchange.
Fritz A. Grobien (55), Albrecht, Müller-Pearse & Co. Trade (GmbH & Co.) KG, was re-elected as President of the Bremen Cotton Exchange. Vice President Ernst Grimmelt (45), Velener Textil GmbH, Velen, was also re-elected.
According to the statute of the Bremen Cotton Exchange, the honorary chair is elected for a period of no more than two years.
Henning Hammer, Otto Stadlander GmbH, Bremen, was newly elected onto the Board of Directors of the Bremen Cotton Exchange by the members of the organization. Jürgen Knecht, Leinefelder Textilwerke GmbH, Leinefelde, was re-elected onto the Board.
Bremen Cotton Exchange
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design