|(United States Of America)|
The Dixie Group, Inc. announced that it has completed the acquisition of Robertex Associates, Inc. from Bob Rothman. Dixie has retained Mr. Rothman’s services under a five-year contract.
In commenting on the acquisition, Daniel K. Frierson, Dixie’s Chairman and CEO, stated, “The acquisition allows Dixie to further extend its leadership position in servicing the wool markets with the addition of the Robertex and Carousel product lines.
“Further, we look forward to continued creative development of products and processes in our wool business with the addition of Bob Rothman as a member of the Dixie team.”
The Dixie Group is a leading marketer and manufacturer of carpet and rugs to higher-end residential and commercial customers through the Fabrica International, Masland Carpets, Dixie Home, and Masland Contract brands.
Robertex Associates, Inc., known for its “Carpet Artistry in Wool”, is a producer of fine wool floor covering products under its Robertex and Carousel brands.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design