|(United States Of America)|
Chandler 4 corners, designers and manufacturers of hand-hooked wool pillows, is introducing The Chalet Collection, a new line of knitted pillows from designer Poppy Gall at Americas Mart, Gift, Rug, and Home Shows in Atlanta from July 11-14. Poppy Gall is a co-founder of Isis, the high end women’s outerwear company, and she started the playful ski hat company Mountain Ladies and Ewe. Chandler 4 Corners is known as the industry leader in hand-hooked wool home accents.
This new line of knitted pillows, called the Chalet Collection brings a fresh approach to their lineup of more than 550 home fashion accessories. The Chalet Collection has a luxurious, soft look and feel, and is expected to appeal to high end and ultra high end markets. It complements the highly regarded, hand-hooked wool pillows and rugs, designed by Laura Megroz for which Chandler is so well known.
AmericasMart is where trends in home decor are first uncovered, and is the perfect place to reveal the original designs. President Henry Chandler was reluctant to say more about the specific designs other than, “Come see us in Atlanta! Poppy Gall is an amazing designer who brings a fresh eye to home accents and is inspired by the world of vintage textiles and the great outdoors.” In order to up the excitement they are sending out invites to hundreds of their best customers to come to their showroom during the trade show to see and feel the new pillows.
Also at the Atlanta show, Chandler 4 Corners will hold a drawing for a tote bag full of specialty Vermont foods such as cheese, maple syrup, fancy buttercrunch and more. Visitors who come to the showroom and drop off their card will be entered to win.
Chandler 4 Corners encourages AmericasMart attendees to stop in their showroom, see the new line of Poppy Gall designed knitted pillows, and review the always strong-selling pure wool hooked pillows, rugs, and accent furniture. These are the products retailers love for their marketability, especially in selective high-end locations such as coastal resorts and mountain ski lodges.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design