DyStar's booth in Techtextil
DyStar, provider of products and services for the global textile industry, presented innovative solutions for technical textile sector in Techtextil 2013 that held from 11 to 13 June in Frankfurt.
The Dystar management is satisfied with the successful attendance during the fair, and they showcased a variety of innovative solutions for different segments of the technical textile industry, such as Clothtech (dyes and chemicals for functional workwear); Hometech (solutions for sun protection like parasols, awnings); Indutech (protection for industrial equipment, technical belts and high temperature resistant finishes); Mobiltech (coloration and effects for automotive); and Outdoor Solutions (functional outdoor textiles like backpacks).
According to DyStar’s perspective, as many parts of the textile industry, technical textiles are undergoing vast changes. To fulfill the demands for increased performance and better quality, new innovative fibers have been developed. Recycling became a focus of the industry for more eco-efficiency.
According to the company, it will continue to invest in the Technical Textiles field in coming years both in market expertise and also in developments of new products.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design