Ceremonial presentation of the Rieter Com4 rotor certificate to the Management of the Gabel Group. Left to right: Ezio Tollardo (Rieter representative for Italy), Dr. Emilio Moltrasio (Delegate of the Board of Directors and Partner in the Gabel Group), Matthias Stuessi (Rieter sales engineer), Sergio Zonca (Technical Director General of the Gabel Group)
The Italian company, Texgiulia, is committed to yarn quality spun on Rieter rotor machines type R 60. In order to optimally promote the yarns, the company decided to become a Rieter yarn licensee for rotor yarns. The ceremonial presentation of the Com4 rotor certificate took place mid-March this year at the company’s headquarters in north Italian Rovellasca-Como.
The fully-integrated open-end spinning plant Texgiulia is part of the Italian Gabel Group and is one of the leading manufacturers of bedding and home textiles in Italy.
The company generates its complete added value domestically, starting from yarn production up to the product sales through its own distribution network.
First and foremost, Texgiulia produces for its own requirements. By the acquisition of further Rieter R 60 rotor spinning machines, the plant now has a sufficiently large capacity to also produce yarns for third parties. The Rieter yarn license for high-quality Com4 rotor yarns thus offers Texgiulia the optimal promotion platform to win new customers for rotor yarn in future and to develop customer relationships.
The ceremonial presentation of the Com4 rotor certificate was held mid-March at the headquarters of the Gabel Group in Rovellasca-Como (north Italy). In the presence of Dr. Emilio Moltrasio (Delegate of the Board of Directors and Partner in the Gabel Group) and Sergio Zonca (Technical Director General of the Gabel Group), Rieter sales engineer Matthias Stuessi handed over the certificate to the Management.
With the yarns, spun on the new R 60 rotor spinning machines, Texgiulia was able to further increase the already very high quality standard of the yarns and substantially improve the running properties in its own weaving unit. Yarn purchasers will also profit from this quality in future.
Rieter actively supports and promotes the supply sources of licensed yarns, one of the measures being a direct link on the Rieter website to the licensee. Licensed customers have the opportunity to profit from the expertise of Rieter specialists and to participate in Rieter Com4 yarn further training courses. Over and above these activities, Rieter supports licensed customers with the implementation of their own marketing actions.
Rieter, based in Winterthur, Switzerland, is a leading supplier on the world market for textile machinery and components used in short staple fiber spinning. The company develops and manufactures systems, machinery and technology components used to convert natural and manmade fibers and their blends into yarns.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design