Clariant International Ltd showed anti-flame-Textiles in Techtextil
Techtextil and Texprocess, have set new records of around 40,000 visitors from 113 countries came to find out about the latest innovations and trends in textile sectors. Meanwhile, a total of 1,652 exhibitors from 56 nations presented their latest products and innovations, an increase of 8% over 2011.
For the 15th time, from 11 to 13 June, Techtextil featured 1,322 exhibitors from 48 countries presenting their future-oriented products from research and industry. At its 2011 edition, 1,199 exhibitors from 50 nations participated the exhibition.
For the 2nd Texprocess that held from 10 to 13 June, 330 exhibitors from 38 countries presented their high-tech solutions. It covered all stages of the textile-processing chain with a comprehensive product spectrum stretching from design and cutting, via sewing, joining, embroidery and knitting, to finishing, textile printing, logistics and IT. In 2011, the exhibiton attracted 326 exhibitors from 40 countries.
“With an increase of 15% compared to the previous events, the two leading trade fairs confirmed the worldwide significance of technical textiles and textile-processing machinery”, said Detlef Braun, Member of the Executive Board of Messe Frankfurt GmbH, the organizer of the events.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design