Premiere Vision is an international fabric exhibition
Premiere Vision, an international textile exhibition, will be held from 17 - 19, September, 2013, at the Parc d’Expositions de Paris Nord-Villepinte. For this year’s edition, 753 exhibitors have already confirmed their presence, which has already broken the record of 745 exhibitors in last year edition.
According to the organizer, Premiere Vision S.A., among the weavers presenting their Autumn/Winter 2014-15 collections, the show will welcome 26 new companies, and many were in the running from across the globe. As said, faced with the quality required of the Premiere Vision offer, this season once again very few new companies were selected.
Meanwhile, Premiere Vision S.A. says, for this season, there was a renewed dynamism in terms of European companies, which, despite a still challenging economic environment, applied in number to the show, with Italy at the forefront, followed by Turkish and South Korean weavers. In addition, Prato converter Manifattura Premiere (Italy), French lace maker Jabouley (France) and the Scottish and Italian weavers Alexanders of Scotland and Cerrus, will return after several seasons away.
In addition, Knitwear Solutions, a platform dedicated to creative knitwear, confirmed the legitimacy of its role at Premiere Vision last February. In September, for its third edition, with 50 exhibitors already registered, including 24 new companies so far, the platform will provides a concrete response to designers and buyers specialized in flatbed knits.
The three other shows organized by Premiere Vision S.A. are also showing their dynamism. They are Indigo - the international show of creative textile & surface designs; Expofil - the international show of yarns and fibres; and MODAMONT - the international show of supplies and accessories for fashion and design.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design