MUNICH FABRIC START is optimistic on the kick-off into the new season with VIEW in July as well as the main exhibition in September 2013 showing another increase in exhibitor numbers for a season all about quality, creativity and comprehensive information.
Just before kicking-off the new season with the opening of the 10th VIEW Premium Selection, the organizer confidently looks at a promising fair round for Autumn/Winter 2014/15.
International top weavers as well as textile and accessories manufacturers present a qualitative assortment of exclusive pre-collections and the latest trends and developments on 10th and 11th July 2013. The portfolio of more than 100 exposed collections addresses to the complete range of premium fabrics.
Focusing on a high level of quality, the exclusive meeting place is about to continue this approach that is confirmed not least by the presence of high-quality collections such as Agnona, Bonotto, Cottonificio Veneto, Etro and Zegna.
Dedicated to the spirit of inspiration and innovation, the 10th edition of VIEW gives an exclusive preview of the latest trends and developments for Autumn/Winter 2014/15 in a few days, with an expanded group of selected exhibitors in the classy ambiance of Prisco Haus.
Extremes find common ground in a montage.
“The new season stands for a variety of extremes that find common ground more and more again – to be understood as montage of various materials, cuts, technologies, themes, layers, eras, moods and emotions. High-end-finishings and embellishments create their own very awestruck beauty”, states Trendscout Joachim Baumgarnter the tendencies for the upcoming season.
This is confirmed even by the manufacturers. “The new season shows a tendency to bonded articles and woolen qualities on a jersey basis – with a lot of knitted, felted fabrics or fabric appearances. These often come along with diffuse optics, large checks or an associative implemented camouflage look, for example, in a floral pattern. Generally, it is about the combination of wool and high-tech” describes Christof Hornung from Agentur Hornung GmbH the first collections developments.
From a preview fair to a fix date in the agenda.
Within the last five years, VIEW has established from a preview fair with a small, selected exhibitor group and clientele to a fix date in the agenda of the upmarket clothing industry in Germany and neighboring countries. The early date is unique in the industry and is used by designers and buyers of the leading medium to high priced clothing companies to secure a decisive information advantage.
At the earliest possible stage, the who's who of the industry meets for a business exchange at VIEW in Munich in order to explore the first pioneering developments and trends as well as to discuss first approaches and ideas for the collections with the manufacturers. The output of these two concentrated fair days is the important basis for manufacturers and designers to further develop and fine-tune their fabric collections that are finally introduced at MUNICH FABRIC START and the following European fabric fairs.
Munich Fabric Start
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design