|(United States Of America)|
ColDesi will be showing off its product line of SWF embroidery machines, DTG Printers (direct to garment t-shirt printers), Rhinestone Transfer Systems and new ProSpangle machines in the following national and regional trade shows for the balance of 2013.
NNEP’s Embroidery Mart Show
The Embroidery Mart trade show sponsored by NNEP will take place in Nashville, TN on July 26th and 27th. This show is specially focused on Embroidery, so ColDesi will be showing the SWF 1501C compact embroidery machine and the 1501T Table version, which it cites as the most popular machines in their line-up. The 1501C is especially designed to be portable and take up less space for small or home based businesses. Also at the show will be the CAMS 1V-2P Automatic Rhinestone Setting Machine, a favorite for embroiderers who want to add rhinestone designs to their business.
ISS Fort Worth
The Imprinted Sportswear Show in Fort Worth, Texas is on the permanent show list for ColDesi and their sister company, Colman and Company. ColDesi will be showing its full line of Direct to Garment Printers, include the DTG Viper, M2 and possibly the new DTG M4 high output DTG printer. Also represented will be the ProSpangle line of spangle transfer products and the CAMS Automatic Rhinestone Setting Machines. The CAMS machines are particularly popular at the ISS Fort Worth show as custom rhinestone transfers are a big part of apparel decorating in Texas.
The Specialty Graphics Imaging Association puts on one of the most important trade shows in the printing, large format printing and garment decorating business market. Held in Orlando, Florida on October 23-25, this event draws a large international as well as domestic audience.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design