The 16th International Exhibition on Textile Industry (ShanghaiTex 2013) has established its position as an important market place. The Swiss based SSM AG, the inventor of the electronic yarn traverse system, showed two machines from their well-known product range.
For the first time in Asia, SSM was showing their FM1 preciflex manual high-speed parallel winder. The flexible and innovative concept of the machine permits the cost efficient preparation of flanged bobbin for the covering and twisting process. The FM1 not only provides proven technologies for precise package build-up (such as digitens online tension control and preciflex electronic yarn laying systems) but also an optional “automatic traverse correction system” for the elimination of any operator interventions due to varying bobbin dimensions; enhanced unwinding performance and reduced labour dependency are the result.
Machines for the following applications had been on display:
Besides of the showed applications, SSM could provide solutions in Air Texturing, False Twist Texturing (SSM GIUDICI), Air Covering, Draw Winding, Assembly Winding, Yarn Singeing and Sewing Thread Winding. Once more the excellent reputation of SSM, as the market leader in the above mentioned fields, was acknowledged and with their worldwide service network, SSM is able to provide the maximum return on customer’s investments.
Another highlight of the ShanghaiTex 2013 was the celebration of 10 years SSM China, which received high attendance by the visitors. 10 years ago the Swiss based SSM Schärer Schweiter Mettler AG took a decisive step by founding their own subsidiary, SSM (Zhongshan) Ltd., in the South of China. It’s fulfilling SSM’s mission to offer its customers an exception service experience.
Schärer, Schweiter and Mettler
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design