Following the successful first UK outing of the MTEX 1800 last month, this new direct to textile 1.8m entry level textile printer will have its’ first European showing at FESPA on stands E35N and E30N.
The MTEX 1800 is an exciting new direct-to-fabric sublimation printing solution with integrated fixation. This new affordable machine means signmakers and graphic display professionals can print and fix durable, colourfast textiles using one footprint in an all-in-one solution.
With a printing speed of up to 65sqm per hour and resolutions up to 1440dpi, the MTEX 1800 saves time and money with little or no waste due to its direct to textile nature. No need to print onto paper and then transfer, this new MTEX 1800 is a TRUE textile printer, designed specifically for the sign & display market. If you are serious about printing onto textiles, the MTEX 1800 is the printer for you.
MTEX 500 UK launch
The MTEX 500 is also being shown at the show. For the first time in the UK, you will see the MTEX 500, a revolutionary new digital textile printer aimed specifically at the fashion and garment textile industry. Its’ adhesive belt was designed to hold knitted and woven fabrics and as such is a very exciting development in the MTEX range of direct-to-textile printers.
It comes in two versions – the MTEX 500P which is specially adapted for polyamides, lycras and stretched fabrics, has a unique feeding system and an integrated horizontal dryer. The MTEX 500 C is for NON-stretched fabrics. Both offer the possibility to print on a huge range of textiles including cotton, polyamides, silks and nylon, making the MTEX 500 one of the most versatile direct to textile printers in the world today.
Main features of the MTEX 500:
The big reveal! Worldwide launches
But the biggest surprise of all, is that MTEX is not just exhibiting these two 1.8m printers, but they will also be revealing another two additional new machines on the first day of the show. All will be revealed at 10am on Tuesday the 25th of June, so if you are interested in direct to textile digital printing, then Stands E35N and E30N should be on your must visit list!
All MTEX will reveal for now is that one product will blast competitors away with a “turbo” engine and the other is a SuperWide sublimation machine.
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design