|(United States Of America)|
The COTTON USA Sourcing Program promoted U.S. cotton yarns and fabrics at the 25th annual ColombiaTex trade show in Medellin.
This was the first show since the U.S.-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement went into effect, giving the U.S. cotton industry an added opportunity to generate business at the event.
High traffic volume pavilion placement ensured that the COTTON USA Sourcing Program’s 14 participating U.S. mills and their logos received exposure. The COTTON USA Mark was also featured on a double stand in a new pavilion at the show and on the 11,000 bags and exhibitors’ guides.
CCI’s exposure at ColombiaTex generated $476,000 in earned advertising value for the COTTON USA Sourcing Program. CCI will monitor reports from trade generated through introduction at ColombiaTex but initial indications point to a successful show.
Cotton Incorporated conducted eight presentations on “Color, Silhouettes and Texture Trends Spring – Summer 2014.” Cotton Incorporated also led a conference on the “U.S. Retail Apparel Outlook,” which gathered 270 people from the regional textile industry. Approximately 15,000 people attended the show.
Ten U.S. textile mills participated in the COTTON USA pavilion at the show: Alamac American Knits, LLC; American Denimatrix, Buhler Quality Yarns Corp.; Carolina Cotton Works, Inc.; Cotswold Industries; Frontier Spinning Mills, Inc.; Hamrick Mills, Inc.; Parkdale; Swisstex; and Zagis USA.
Cotton Council International
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design