The second FESPA Brasil show (the event is set to take place every two years) will kick off on 18-21 March 2015 at the Expo Center Norte in Sao Paulo as a joint venture with ExpoPrint Digital.
The launch of FESPA Brasil 2013 exceeded expectations including visitor attendance, which has led to the organisers increasing the floor space for FESPA Brasil 2015. The event will have a strong focus on digital printing, but will also grow the representation of garment and textile printing as well as screen printing so visitors can explore the variety of applications and benefit from a valuable overview of these potential new business opportunities.
FESPA Brasil 2015 is a joint venture with Brazilian event company APS and will take place alongside ExpoPrint Digital 2015 – a focused narrow format printing event in Latin America.
Confirmed exhibitors for the show so far include; Alko, BG Solucoes, Digi+, F1 Suprimentos, Fix Imperssoras, Fotolia, GMG, Glory Laser, Grafiara, Imprimax, IS Suprimentos, J-Teck, Metalnox, Mimaki, Nova Dampex, Potencial Laser, Pro Transfer, Sign Supply, Sitari, Trotec and Vitor Ciola. Complementing the line-up of these exhibitors ExpoPrint Digital 2015 also has confirmed exhibitors Alphaprint, Canon Océ, Comprint, Heidelberg, Hicoat, IBF and Mecanográfica.
Reinhard Kulterer, Trotec, commented: “We are delighted that FESPA has come to Brazil. We exhibit at FESPA events across Europe and Mexico. FESPA has always been a great success for us.”
FESPA Brasil 2013 exhibitors were enthusiastic about the inaugural event. Walter Tolosa, Sales Manager, Fujifilm, commented on the show: "For us, FESPA Brasil 2013 was extremely professional with a very high number of visitors and interested potential customers.” While Markus Runk from Sign Supply remarked: “It has been a very positive show where we have closed sales deals and seen a large flow of people.”
Consistent with all FESPA events, FESPA Brasil 2015 will feature high-quality educational content tailored to the Brazilian market’s needs. Proving extremely popular during the inaugural event, the International Congress will return in 2015, offering visitors technical sessions, creative ideas and business solutions. Crowd magnet, Wrap Cup Masters will also return providing vehicle wrappers the chance to compete to be the best, as well as offering technical sessions on vehicle wrapping.
FESPA Managing Director, Neil Felton comments: “After the exceptional launch of the inaugural show we’re excited to return to Brazil in 2015. FESPA Brasil 2013 welcomed over 13,000 visitors, half of which was made up of senior decision makers, and the overall feedback was overwhelming with many exhibitors immediately signing up to the second show.
“With the 2016 Olympics being hosted in Brazil, the exhibition is perfectly positioned for the wide format print sector to prepare their business to harness the opportunities of the increased demand in printed collateral and signage.”
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design