|(United States Of America)|
Shipibo textile art is inspired by ayahuasca visions and Shipibo cosmology. These Peruvian tribal tapestries are vibrant examples of profound spiritual art. The hand embroidered textile designs are visual representations of sacred songs (icaros) inspired from the ceremonial use of ayahuasca.
If one were to project an icaro onto a two-dimensional surface, the textiles are what the songs look like. Those tuned into these visual songs can read the patterns like sheet music. Mesmerizing?
Shipibo art makes an authentic, meaningful, and one-of-a-kind gift for you and your friends. Visit our website (below) for a visual gallery of Shipibo art and more information about our charity work.
Shipibo art work is profound in part because of the medicine (ayahuasca) that inspires it. This medicine heals the body, the mind, and the soul and gives profound visions and insights into one's life. Ayahuasca informs us on how to create peaceful, vibrant, and sustainable communities. Ayahuasca ceremonies are becoming a global phenomenon and a spark for conscious evolution of the planet.
Shipibo Tribe Textile
Middle East News
- Media Information: Autefa Solutions announces new agency for the Indian market
- Denimsandjeans India to discuss trend of unisex denim
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- Maharashtra cabinet approves textile policy for 2018-23
- UAE has the lowest VAT regionally and globally
- Costs rise at sharpest pace for UAE’s private sector businesses
- Budget 2018-19: Customs duty on silk fabric hiked to 20%
- Reduction in tax for MSMEs to benefit TN textile firms
- Budget: TEA hails Rs 7148cr allocation for textile sector
- Indian textile industry hails budget with some scepticism
- Arvind Q3 revenue up 16% at Rs 2,706 crore
- Amazon infuses 1,950 cr fresh capital to India operations
- Indian brand Ekaya at Paris Haute Couture Week
- E-commerce platform for artisans in India's Kashmir
- SRTEPC honours RIL with 5 gold trophies
- Indian economy to grow at 7.3% in FY 2018-19: World Bank
- Wazir Advisors Introduction
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Textile Sector in India
- India’s Standing in Global Textile and Apparel Industry
- India: A Land of Opportunities
- Patterns, images and colors demanded in the Iranian carper markets
- CE certificate or sign on the carpet; Indicator of product quality or inaudible imprint of international clarification
- The classification of textile floorings In terms of fire-taking behavior according to the provisions of European Union
- Remain unknown the place of modern carpet design